New Items at Remember When Vintage

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Robert Larin, Quebecois Artist




Another of my featured Canadian artists is Robert Larin who works mostly in pewter and silver-plated pewter. His style is quite striking and has often been referred to as Brutal Style. His images are mainly abstract and are subject to different interpretations, depending on the individual viewing this pieces. I do prefer his heavier pieces and those are in the most demand. As more and more people discover his work, the prices are going higher and higher, especially his heavy necklaces. I can't even get close to the prices this pieces command which are often in the high hundreds of dollars. I hope you like his work as much as I do.

1 comment:

POP goes my Vintage said...

Very interesting blog. I love Robert Larin pieces too, especially his bracelets.